B TO B INFORMATION
International Marrakech Air Show B2B meetings enable suppliers to meet with international companies and provide multiple opportunities to share experiences with other aerospace specialists. The program will connect you with pre-qualified, relevant companies by appointment only – to assure all participants have ever-greatest opportunity for business.
The B2B meetings run for three days – 27, 28 and 29 of April 2016. We will arrange your appointments in a series of 30 minutes appointments, leaving you the remainder of time free to enjoy the exhibition and air show. Our partner BCI Aerospace will organize these targeted meetings.
International Marrakech Air Show also features high-level conferences which attract an unprecedented network of international government and military delegates.
International Marrakech Airshow thanks to its partner BCI Aerospace offers its expertise and experience in organizing customized and pre-planned meetings to Professional Trade Fairs Organizers based on an effective and well-proven methodology. This unique service, located in the heart of exhibitions(Hall c) and open to all Exhibitors and Visitors, has become a focal point for promoting commercial and technical contacts.
Schedules of meetings will be set up for all the participants prior to the show. These pre-arranged meetings will be based on the participants choices and availabilities and held on the exhibitors stands.
It’s easy, efficient and time saving.
How does it work:
1. Fill in the online registration form below, presenting your company, your skills, your products and your needs.
2. After validation, you will have access to your member area, a platform giving you access to your profile, the participants, your schedule,..
3. Three weeks before the show, you will be given access to an online database listing the profile of all participants registered for the business meetings service.
4. You can select companies you want to meet and specify your available time-slots.
A schedule of customized business meetings will be available online one week before the opening of the show.
You are not exposing at the International Marrakech Air Show, but you want to be part of the B to B experience as a professional visitor?
Well now you can.
The participation fees are € 500
And the service will include:
– A B to B appointment program
– These appointments can take place in the B to B meeting area in hall C
– Access to all the conferences
– Access to the exhibition for 4 days
For further information please contact Yassine Hlioua : firstname.lastname@example.org